Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy 600th entry!

Hi all. Okay, today we had Flag Day for the disabled people.
Went to meet the guys at 11 plus at the interchange.
Returned the Guides room key at the GO.
Oh did I mention? I brought home the Guides room key.

ME: -Empties pocket-
ME: Wth why is the key with me?!
SIS: Wah lao why the key with you?
ME: Slipped my mind, zzz.
SIS: Faster go call Mrs Neo!
ME: For what.
SIS: Tell her that you brought home the key!
ME: Siao. She dont care la.
SIS: Tell Mrs Loh! I dont care.
ME: K.

----

Mrs Loh once called me by a number of 6*******.
I thought it was her house number, so I saved it.

ME: -Calls Mrs Loh's "house" number.
OTHER LINE: -Picks up-
ME: Hel..
OTHER LINE: Sorry, Commonwealth Sec sch's closed for the day.
OTHER LINE: -Continues talking-

Wtfff. I called the school! Lolol stupid man :D

----

4/6 was supposed to be stationed at Jurong East.
4/7 was supposed to be stationed at Causeway Point.
4/8 was supposed to be stationed at Bugis Junction.
5/1 was supposed to be stationed at Plaza Singapura.

Where has all the fairness in the world gone to?
Tskkk. Wtv man.

My sister & my tin & stickers!

Met up with Clara & Samantha @ Clementi station!
& we set off to Somerset station. Yay slackers.

Harhar.

:D

Lunched at MacDonalds! Chatted, ate. Mmm life's great.
Ha ha :D

Mac :D

Stood infront of CentrePoint for about 5 minutes.
Then we went off to play! Ha ha. Went to John Little.

Loves!

Shopped around, in the Men's department. Why?
Cos we're looking for a Fathers' Day present.
Ha ha, filial daughters. Hah thick-skin.

x)

Sucha humongous shirt :/

Went to the Children's section afterwards.

Yay spongebob video games!

Dressed as Eskimos :D

Disney sunglasses! Cute.

:D

Asked for more dontions at the mrt station.
Till it was almost time to go back to school.

Somerset!

Xue Fen!

From lowest to highest!

Heh.

Reached school. Handed in the tins & went for dinner.
Mum & dad took us to West Coast area for dinner.
At the coffeeshop, I saw Yilian too! Ha ha.
Yilian looks damn lost, though its her homwtown.
Ate, & mum wanted to shop at Sheng Siong.
I kept playing with my brother man. Ha ha weird right.

Gosh frogs.

Constipation.

DAD!

Picture of the day, lol.

:D

Went home at 8 plus. Thanks for accompanying me 24/7, *.
I know that I should have done Flag Day properly.
But I have been doing it for the past 4 years okay.
Anw, I had sucha great time with Sam, Cla & sis! :D

Im going to GG camp on the 18th to 20th! Mon to Wed.
K, really hope everything would go well.
Esp the confidence walk & enrolment ceremony.
-Cross fingers-

Fathers' Day tomorrow! Sis & I have a surprise for dad.
Sort of a video like present. Hope it goes well.
:D
Okay, happy fathers' day to all father in advance!
BYE ALL.

No comments: